Tuesday, February 24, 2009

2 Busy Weekends in a Row!!

Well this past weekend I got to hang out with some of my best friends Rachel and Bonneil. Rachel and Nate came to Decatur to meet up with Bonneil and I! We went to Eloise and Henry and picked out some great stuff for Rachels baby that is due in July! They have the cutest stuff! We ate lunch at Big Bob Gibsons and then headed to Monaco for a movie! We saw " He's Just Not That Into You"! It was a really great movie! Definitely go see it! After the movie we came back to my house and got to chat for a little while before the day was over! That night Dustin and I went to my dad's to eat. We had spaghetti and some red wine! It was a nice evening. After we got back home Julie and Nathan came to stay with us that night! We stayed up until 12:00 talking!

Sunday we got up and went to church with Julie and Nathan! We really enjoyed the preacher! He definitely kept my attention the whole time! Such nice and friendly people there! After church we went to Panera to eat and then had a nice relaxing afternoon at home!

I am super busy at work this week because my event Taste of the Valley is on Monday! This weekend is going to be a busy one also! It is one of my best friends from college Blair's wedding! Her and Joe have been together for what seems like forever and I cant' wait to watch them get married Saturday! I leave for Birmingham on Friday morning! I will try to post pictures from the wedding when I get back!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Can't wait to see pictures from the wedding! Have a great weekend :o)