Thursday, June 11, 2009

Alot has been going on!!!

Man alot has been going on in the life of the Ray's lately! Lets start with a couple of weekends ago! Dustin and I went to the Dierks Bentley and Keith Urban concert in Huntsville! It was a blast!!! We had so much fun!! It was definitely the best concert I have been to in awhile!! Keith Urban went into the crowd and we had great seats!! I will post pictures soon!

Also I finished the Twilight series last week! I was so sad!!! It was so good!!! I will probably have to go buy the books eventually and reread them! The MTV awards were awesome and the trailer for New Moon looks awesome!! I can't wait until November 20th!! I will be there with Courtney on opening night!!

The last weekend was Derek and Grace's wedding!! It was absolutely beautiful!!! It was at Doublehead Resort and Dustin and I rented a cabin with his parents for the weekend! It definitely made me want to get a place on the river!! I have pictures that I will put up as soon as I can!

Then I have yet another busy weekend this coming weekend! Bonneil and I are hosting a baby shower for Rachel! Her sweet baby Abby is due July 11th!! I can't wait!! I am so excited to see the nursery and watch Rachel open all her gifts!!

And last but not least my event Ducky Derby is coming up. It will be out at Point Mallard wave pool on July 4th. It is where we race rubber ducks down the wave pool and the first 20 ducks recieve prizes! There is even a cash prize!! All the money raised helps the Volunteer Center of Morgan County and all participating non-profit organizations in Morgan County!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Girl that wears me out just reading! You guys have been busy!
Cant wait to see you this weekend :o)