Friday, August 28, 2009

We're having a BABY!!

Yes its official Dustin and I will be having a baby in March. I am due March 21st and I am so excited! I found out in July and I will be 11 weeks on Sunday! I have already had two doctors appointments and they went great! We got to hear the heartbeat and it was around 160 bpm! It was the sweetest sound in the world! I will post pictures whenever I start really showing. Right now it is just alot of bloat! Everyone please keep us in your prayers!

4 comments:

Mrs. Courville said...

so exciting!

Rachel said...

So happy for you guys!

KylaB said...

Congratulations girl!!! I bet it's a girl!!!! But, I would like for it to be a boy! :) For Rowan to have a friend!!! Love you...will definitely keep y'all in our prayers!!! You two will be GREAT parents!!! :)

Leslie said...

Congratulations!! Being a mom is the BEST thing EVER!! Good luck to all three of you:-)Ya;ll will be in my prayers.