Sunday, October 25, 2009
We are having a GIRL!!!
I am still in shock! I was for sure it was a boy and then tech said do you want to know what it is and we said yes and she said ITS A GIRL! It was best feeling in the world! We got some really good ultrasound pictures of her and I couldn't keep from smiling all day! That night some of our closet friends had us over for a get together so we decided to wait and tell all of them that night. We got a cookie cake and had it read ITS A GIRL on it and opened in front of everyone! They all screamed!! It was the best moment! I can't wait to start decorating the nursery all girly! I will put more belly pictures up next week! Its still growing alot!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Congrats!! I am so excited for you!! A future Phi MU!!!
Yay!!! :) So happy!! :)
Post a Comment