Monday, November 23, 2009

I'm growing like a weed!!


It seems like everytime I turn around these days I am growing! I love it! I am feeling really good and the doctor says I am measuring just right! I went to the doctor the other day and everything looked really good! I only have one more appointment left then I start going every 2 weeks! I can't believe how fast it is going by! We have finally picked out a name for our little girl! She will be Ella Kathryn Ray! She has really been kicking me lately!! I just love to feel her move! Dustin can't feel it quite yet but I know it is only a matter of time! The picture is me at 23 weeks!

2 comments:

KylaB said...

Girl, you will definitely feel bigger overnight!! :) You look so cute and I looove the name!!! :) Keep me posted on baby shower!! :)

Mrs. Courville said...

oh my gosh! i love it! you look great and i love the name. Ella is perfect! Congrats!