Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Christmas Time is here!!!




I know I am a little early but I decided to go ahead and put up our Christmas tree this past weekend! Dustin goes out of town on December 1st and with all the things we have planned this next weekend I don't know when we would of had time to do it! I have put up most of my Christmas decorations but my wreath! I am going to attempt to make my own this year and I will post pictures whenever I get done with that! I will probably not fully light my tree until after Thanksgiving though! Dustin and I made those stockings the first Christmas we were together! We will probably use them until they fall apart!


1 comment:

Rachel said...

Your tree is sooo pretty! I'm jealous you already have it up...everything looks great! And what a great keepsake with the stockings!! I love that! :o)