Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Exciting Day!!!

Well one of my best friends from high school is having a baby today! I have been waiting all day by the phone waiting on updates! The last update I got was that they were waiting for something to happen and that she was not in any pain but was uncomfortable! I get off work at 4:00 so I will probably head over there then! I can't wait to meet McKenzie Ryan Rea!!!

Also this is my sister Stephanie's 23rd birthday! I can't believe she is 23!!! I am so proud of her! She is going to school down in Auburn(even though we are die hard Alabama fans) and she is getting her degree in English! She should graduate in about a year!!

Also more good news! My husband is coming home from a work trip today! Yay he hasn't been gone long anytime away I don't like! He went to Manhatten, Kansas! Never heard of it but he seemed to like it!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

YAY!!!! You have a blog!!!

Cant wait to hear about the little baby :o)