
I got this recipe from allrecipes.com and I have modified it to make it a little healthier! Milled flax seed is perfect to mix with the bread crumbs! It gives you fiber and omega 3-fatty acids! I made this with green beans and mashed potatoes! Enjoy!Tender Italian Baked Chicken
Ingredients
3/4 cup mayonnaise (I use the kind with olive oil)
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
3/4 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
3/4 cup mayonnaise (I use the kind with olive oil)
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
3/4 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
3/4 cup milled flax seed
4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
DIRECTIONS
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
In a bowl, mix the mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, and garlic powder. Place bread crumbs in a separate bowl. Dip chicken into the mayonnaise mixture, then into the bread crumbs to coat. Arrange coated chicken on a baking sheet.
Bake 10 minutes covered then uncover and bake another 15 minutes and then put the broiler on for the remaining 5 minutes.
4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
DIRECTIONS
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
In a bowl, mix the mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, and garlic powder. Place bread crumbs in a separate bowl. Dip chicken into the mayonnaise mixture, then into the bread crumbs to coat. Arrange coated chicken on a baking sheet.
Bake 10 minutes covered then uncover and bake another 15 minutes and then put the broiler on for the remaining 5 minutes.

2 comments:
yummm....cant wait to try this!
I'm totally impressed with your cooking skills... and you are modifying it to make it healthy!! WOW! I'll have to attempt to make it (my cooking skills are kind of non-existent)
Post a Comment