Friday, January 23, 2009

Busy Busy Busy!

I have been so busy lately! It seems like I have something to do from now until mid March! This past weekend I traveled to Birmingham for one of my best friends from college, Blairs couples shower. Blair is getting married on February 28th and I am so excited to bet part of her special day! Well Dustin had planned a duck hunting trip for that weekend so I brought my good friend Julie with me! We had a blast! We will be heading back to Birmingham for Blairs bachelorette party in a couple weeks!

I am super busy at work also. I am planning my next event Taste of the Valley. I really hope its a success. Fundraising has been hard in this economy but I am doing the best I can! Just in case anyone wants to know this event takes place on March 2 from 6-8 at the Holiday Inn in Decatur. It is going to be great food and entertainment!

I know I have been horrible about posting pictures lately so I will try to get on top of that!

No comments: