Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Leaving 2008 and Entering 2009!!

Dustin and I spent New Years like we did last year, at our house. We had some of our closest friends over. We had a great time playing games, drinking and visiting with each other! I really enjoy being low key for New Years. We all had a great time!! Dustin bought the Champagne this year and it was horrible. I think we were having so much fun we didn't realize it was about to hit 12:00 so we all scurried around and tried to get our glasses together for our toast! As soon as our lips hit the liquid we were all like gross! The Champagne was horrible! I guess that is what you get for buying $3.50 Champagne! Haha!

I have been thinking about Resolutions alot lately! I want to pick something I will stick to this year so I am trying to be realistic! So here is what I have selected:
1. Work out atleast 30 minutes each day.
2.Take my lunch to work everyday.
3.Save money.
4. Eat breakfast.
Okay I think that I can do those! Starting today I am going to the gym! I think if I say 30 minutes each day I will more than likely stick to it then if I say an hour! Taking my lunch to work everyday is also more healthy and saves money! I know saving money is kind of broad but I just want to be more active in ways I can save Dustin and I money. Like coupons for example.
And finally eating breakfast. Well I am horrible about this. So I am going to make time to eat breakfast because I know I will be healthier if I do this.

I have had a wonderful 2008! I sure hope 2009 will be just as great! I look forward to everything that comes!!

2 comments:

Jones Family said...

I didn't know that you had a blog!! I am so excited! I would love to see you sometime! You are such a sweetheart!

Rachel said...

Is Dustin related to Chad? Because he would so pick the cheapest champagne too! ;o)