So for Christmas my dad got me a sewing machine!I had been asking for one and he did some research and found one that is perfect for me! I am definitely a begginer. I have always wanted to learn but have never actually done it. So this past weekend I went to Florence to meet up with my friend Rachel and we ate at Ricatoni's. Well she needed to go to Hobby Lobby afterwards and ofcourse I was fine with that. I got some material and a pillow and that will be my first project! So we went back to her house and she showed me how to get started with sewing. I called it Sewing for Dummies because I had no clue! She was so patient with me and I was so grateful to learn how to get started! I practiced on some old material she had. I can't quite get a straight line yet but I know it will come! I will be updating you on my progress! Hopefully my pillow won't turn out too bad!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yay!!! I love your machine!! I'm sorry I wasn't much help, but I think you will really enjoy this little hobby. I had a great time this weekend!
p.s.
Dont worry about the straight line...I'm still working on that myself :o)
Post a Comment