Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas Spirit!!

I have really gotten into the Christmas Spirit! I don't know what has come over me! I think it is because I really love my job and feel like I am helping people! I have been wanting to listen to Christmas music and bake! I am just so happy and thankful for my family and friends! They are wonderful! Today is my last day at work. We will be having a staff Christmas breakfast in the morning but after that I head home! I had orginally planned to work on Monday and Tuesday next week but I had some time built up so I am going to take off those two days! Hopefully I can do some baking and make our house smell really good!

I am also really excited about this weekend! I get to see some of my best friends! We will be doing a pj swap, playing games and eating! These 4 girls are the girls I grew up with in high school and I am so glad that we live so close and are still friends! I will post some pictures up of them after our pj party! I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Have an awesome weekend!!! I'm so jealous of all your time off ;)