Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas is over!

I had a great Christmas this year! I am definitely blessed! Some of the big things I got is a Janome Magnolia sewing machine from my dad and UGG boots from my mom! I am definitely ready for things to get back to normal though! I still have another week off from work so hopefully I can get some things done around the house. We are having people over for New Years and then the following weekend Dustin's parents and aunt and uncle are coming down to see us! I have an eventful week before I head back to work! When I do go back I will be super busy with my next event! Taste of the Valley! I can't wait to have another event under my belt! I hope everyone has a great New Year and I will try to post some pictures shortly!

No comments: