Monday, December 1, 2008
Thanksgiving Recap!
Well we had a great Thanksgiving! We traveled but not too far and ate alot of great food!! My sister came home for a whole week and I was very excited to spend some time with her! Saturday we had another Thanksgiving with all of my dear and close friends! We went to Courtney and Bobbys house and watched the Iron Bowl! Roll Tide!! And then we ate Thanksgiving dinner! I got most of my Christmas presents this past Friday! Yes I did get up at 4:30am and fight the crowds. I finished wrapping all of the ones I got yesterday! I made chicken and dumplings yesterday in the crock pot and spend alot of time with Dustin! He left this morning at 5:00 to go to El Paso,TX for 2 weeks! I am very sad and will miss him! The only good thing about it is by the time he gets back it will almost be Christmas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment