Friday, December 5, 2008

This Week and Weekend!!!

Well this week has actually gone by pretty fast for me! I have been pretty busy at work! Yesterday was Can-a-thon and the Volunteer Center was coordinating it in Morgan County! We had a great turn out and overall it was a great success! I frooze my butt off standing out in the cold last night but I am all thawed out today!

I get off work at 12 today and I am headed over to my friend Courtney's house that just had the baby and we are going to watch movies all afternoon! I am very excited about this!

This weekend since my hubby is out of town I will probably watch the SEC Championship with my daddy. Then Sunday I have a great shopping day planned! I can't wait! I am going with two of my good friends and I am hoping I can get all my Christmas shopping done! Everyone have a great weekend!!!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Yay!!! Shopping was so much fun!!